Msfork 39 Enchanter - Mangler

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Msfork

Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:58 pm

General character information
Msfork is my enchanter main and Missfork is my cleric box that I lug about. I've been boxing enchanter / clerics for years and most recently on Agnarr with the same names. I have other alts I make over time, they usually have fork in the name. It makes it easy for people to find me if nothing else!

General player information
I'm a grown adult (42) living in the UK. I'm not a Torie and Brexit isn't my fault.

Previous games/servers played on
From above, my alts / main normally have 'fork' in them in some way. I use to run as Lenril years and years ago as my monk on Tarew Marr back when that was a thing.
Mags

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:20 am

Welcome to the forums,

we will update the post once a spot becomes available. Please check the sticky post at the top of this forum for your position in the queue.

Thanks and good luck!
Mags
  • Information