Hits / Slows - Monk / Sham - Social Member [Mangler]

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Hits

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Hi all,

I play a 46 monk / 50 shaman box, monk will be main.

The purpose of my current app is that I know so many people in EM from Coirnav or Agnarr and have been guilded for so long it would be a shame not to continue that.

I played Tail, a monk on Coirnav and the list of people I have re-met on this server so far are:
Celsius (Celsiusa)
Odul
Almans (Almanz)
Rase (Rayo)
Seraphena
Fail (Clean Dirty)
+ many more.

I was never a raider previously as I travel WAY to much in the evenings to support ever being part of the raid crew, and as you have soooo many monks it would be pointless for me to join as a raider as well.. But I know tactics for when you do, I am helpful to those who need it, and hmm, yeah, that is me.

Either way, look forward to your response!

Cheers,
Hits/Slows (Tail)
Fufinski

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Hi Hits,

You’re more than welcome to join us as a social member, we want to cater to all Euro players or players from wherever that prefer our time zone. There’s quite a queue atm so look out for another reply here when a slot opens up and we’ll get your trial started.

Cheers, Fufinski
Hits

Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Thanks for the reply.

I will keep a watchful eye open.

Cheers,
Hits :)
Hits

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:57 am

Was kicked out of Knightmare Guild for this app :) FYI
Hits

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:15 pm