50 Necromancer LF Raid

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Zakarath

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:30 pm

Hey hey!

Char : Splurtie 50 Necro
Box : Bulten 48 Bard

Ive played just about every previous TLP and have a couple of 100+ on live not that it matters cause live is boring. =)
Most recent server was Coirnav where i played with Reckless Guild from Classic to Luclin with a bit of a break here and there cause of newborn.

I wish to join as a raider but i dont see myself having any extreme attendence % . Most of the time i just cant stop playing but i have to slow down a bit.

Anywho. My name is Nick, i turn 34 this year. I come from Sweden and i work as a plumber. I have a GF and a 10 months old baby boy. yeah idk personal questions goes in /tell i guess .

Thanks, i hope to hear from you ingame :)
Zakarath

Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Server > Mangler
Mags

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:13 pm

Hey,

welcome to the forum - as with everyone else - we will update this post once a trials spot becomes avaialable. With the current queue - thats going to be about 2-3 weeks i guess.

Cheers
Mags
Zakarath

Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:29 pm

Ok thanks, sounds good.

To me it doesent matter if i play Bard or Necro, so if you have a need for a bard and already have a ton of Necromancers let me know, i will get on and land him 50 this weekend.
  • Information