Urguk(30SK){Mangler}

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Urguk

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Urguk, the 30 Ogre SK. If I cant beat 'em with my sword I have all that Ogre sexiness to fall back on.

RL: Im 46 and have been enjoying MMORPGs since Ultima Online launched in '97. I'm a dirty American but my job and family life put me playing mostly during Euro prime times. I've mostly played on European servers in every MMO I've played. Till two weeks ago I hadn't played Everquest for about 14 years.

Previous games: Ultima Online, Chesepeak server Azim. Everquest I don't recall the server name but I mained Kazug a Troll SK and then Jonaleth a High-Elf Enchanter. EQ2 I also dont recall the server but I mained Ulric the Guardian from Launch through about 4 years. WoW I played on Argent Dawn as Kazug the Worgen Deathknight. I've also played DAoC, Guild Wars, Rift, Lord Of the Rings Online and probably some others.

Looking forward to meeting everyone,

Urguk
Mags

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:48 am

Hey and welcome to the forums!

As you are probably aware, there is a backlog of apps, pinned to the top of this forum.
As soon as a spot opens, i will update this post.

Please update this post should you reach raid level in the mean time.

Thanks!
  • Information