Finghin ( 27 Druid ) [Mangler]

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Finghin

Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:04 pm

Hello there good people ! here's my app, as requested !

General character information
Finghin is a lvl 27 Druid i made in order to be a jack-of-all-trades, never played one before and liked the idea of being able to do different things depending on the group.
I've seen your guild around, and it's been quite hard to find groups as a Euro player, so i thought a guild dedicated to them would help !

General player information
About me, i'm 37, i live in France (don't judge, i didn't choose) and i work as a front desk manager in a 4 star hotel near Paris. i've been in Hospitality for 3 years now, but before that i was a cook then a Chef, for 14 years.
I obviously like video games, i've been playing EQ on and off since Kunark, and always came back to it.
aaaaaand, i play in a band, when i have the time ! ( Drums, Bass )

Previous games/servers played on
I made my first toon on Vallon Zek, PVP Team (which meant Darkies VS everyone else, really...) and it was a lot of fun. When it closed i moved to the French server, Sebilis, and then it merged to become Antonius Bayle, where i've been playing since. i have a bunch of 110, 17 iirc, and i've been raiding as a warrior and a cleric (not at the same time)
Toon names won't ring any bell, i think, but my Cleric is Cephyl ( raided with Shadows of Doom )

Hope to hear from you anytime soon !

Finghin
27th Circle Doggo. i mean Druid.
Mags

Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:54 am

Welcome to the forum and thanks for registering.

As thre is a backlog atm, there will be a delay before we can accept you for a trial invite.

Please keep this posted updated (level etc) as it will be updated as soon as you're ready to the trial.

Thansk!
Mags
Finghin

Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:35 am

Alright, i'll be quiet and wait :)

31 as we speak, trying to get more levels !
Finghin

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:18 am

got 37 tonight !
  • Information