Quess 30 Bard Mangle

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Quess

Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:49 pm

General character information:
Wood Elf Bard level 30.

corrents alts:
Indaway: ogre warrior warrior level 10ich - consedering putting him onhold til iksar

General player information:
Danish, 42 years, Copenhagen
former night shift guard, not i run a small shop selling air powered tools. but that puts my aktive time at early up early to bed.
i am word blind, so my typeing speed is abit down or you get spelling errors. but my spoken english is fluent, and you will finde me roaming the Discord and not the forums.
played games all my lift and used to work at a computercafe, back then EQ originally launched

i watched a lets play from Cohh and he shotly talked about he's guild cohhalition that i joined but they are US based, this led me to look for a euro based guild. som shouts and general chats later i was pointed to this guild.

i dont have a plan for raiding or the like atm. but i am looking for a guild to play with when i am online.
normal playtimes will be weekends maby a few houers in the weekdays. time will tell.

Previous games/servers played on:
i played form a computers cafe back in the live days, vallon zek or rallon zek the PvP servers, this was a choise from the cafe and in retrospect it was proberly not the best choise for me. anyway i played a Cleric Named Kuure as my main back then. i cant remimber how many expantions i played but when i left EQ i gave my toon away to a mage called Paxanon. i dont know what happend to Kuure after that.

from EQ have a huge list of games a MMO that i have played over the years i even startet a youtube channle called indaway hallblocker. corrently inaktive.

i belive this will be enfo for now they rest you can pry from me on discord.
Fufinski

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:37 am

Hi Quess, welcome to the forums.

We have quite a queue atm so will be some delay before processing your app. Look out for a reply here.

Dont worry about your word blindness. So many nerds here love the discord voice =]

Cheers, Fufinski
Quess

Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:28 am

update. Quess is around 40 now. but it is getting harder to finde groups and placed to exp.

that has spawned a Gnome mage called Ques
( year was with a hangover at the time of creation and i have run out of my standart names )

so you mite finde me on him when you come looking for me.
Fufinski

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:30 pm

No problem, just keep an eye out here for a reply saying a spot has opened.
  • Information