Greemy (50 Magician) [Mangler]

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Greemy

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:11 am

Hi, i would like to apply for a place in your guild with my level 50 magician. I played her since server start in the guild Knightmare, but due to an incident i felt forced to leave there. While i really don't like switching guilds and was thinking about quitting the game at first, i don't want my nostalgia and the plans to raid pop and god again be destroyed by one guy. I've read that some others from this guild found a new home here, so i hope that maybe there is a place for me, too.
On top of the mage i play a druid(called Fubby) as a box, who is currently level 42.
I live in one of the bigger cities of germany, am 37 years old and work in IT. Every 5 to 10 weeks i am on duty for a week to ensure servers keep running, which could force me to leave for work(happens rarely, but can). Other than that i have no regular appointements in the evening.
My first playtime in everquest was from kunark to omens of war, should be about 2001-2005, where i played a magician, named Phantast, in the guild Drachentänzer of Kael Drakkal - there were two other guilds before, but i am not really sure about the names, one was called Phoenix i think. After that i played world of warcraft as a priest in a guild called Bund der Drachenklaue for about 5 years. Since then i played different games, mostly non mmos. The idea to play everquest again came up while reading about the tlp in the pantheon reddit.
Generally i just want to have a good time for the people around me and myself while playing the game in our freetime.
Best regards, Greemy
Mags

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:24 am

Hey Greemy,

welcome to the forum. As you are probably aware, we have a backlog of apps, as you can see on top of the forum. So if you are fine with waiting a bit before you go on trial then i don't see an issue.

I will update this post once space is available.

Feel free to join any europa member in the mean time.

Thanks!
Mags
Greemy

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Hi, yes, i saw that and it is no problem for me.
Greemy

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Hi again,

as i see in the sticky there are 12 applicants in front of me. While i am perfectly fine with having to wait, i would like to ask if i should keep my instance ids clear?

As a little update on what i was doing, although it doesn't matter much, Fubby(druid box) is now 50.
Other than that, i got my epic soloables done (minus Undertow), farmed the clay bracelets, jboots and guise of the deceiver.

Still very interested in joining.

Greetings, Greemy
Mags

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:17 pm

Thanks for the update - i think it will be about 2 weeks before we can give you a trial spot - so feel free to use your instances.
Greemy

Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks for the reply, they will be free by then.
  • Information