Daer (48+ Ranger) [Mangler]

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Daer

Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:11 am

Hello everyone,

My main is a 40 Ranger on the Mangler Server. I'm looking for a good group of people to level with, have fun, and possibly raid with. I grouped with Ezzac and a few other members of Europa Mangler in Unrest a little while ago, and we had a blast!

I'm from Canada and work Sunday - Tuesday nights (7:00pm - 7:00am EST), and keep to my nights schedule during my days off, so regular EST guilds are not a fit for me.

I am a returning EverQuest player, and have played this addiction since Beta. My Paladin, Yaroc, was my main on Povar, and I was a member of the guild <Sanctus Covenir>, and is usually the class that I play; I decided to try a Ranger this time around, and I'm loving it.

I've played most MMOs - EverQuest, EverQuest 2, DAoC, WoW, SW:ToR, W:AR (just to name a few).

Thank you for considering me. I hope to group with you on Mangler soon!

Daer / Yaroc
Last edited by Daer on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mags

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi there and thank you for joining our forums.

At the moment due to the high number of applications already received, there will be a delay on your application, until some of the current applications finish going through the process. Please keep in touch with us, and you are certainly welcome to group up with any of us!
Daer

Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:20 pm

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

I understand there will be quite a wait, which is no problem.

- Daer
Daer

Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Quick update - hit 46 today.

- Daer
Daer

Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:52 am

Another update - hit 48 today

- Daer
  • Information