Stener 20ish Necro - Mangler

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Stener

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:57 am

Hello

General character information
Im currently leveling a necro up and would like to join with him. i dont have any alts or plan on making any this time around.

General player information

I come from Denmark and work in the danish army. In my sparetime, apart from gaming, i do alot of running and i play golf. im 37 years old and im married with two kids.

Previous games/servers played on

Ive played on nearly every TLP server from phinny and forwards. Some servers ive raided harcore and some servers ive just played casual.
On phinny i played a bard called Stener and raided in Darkwind
On agnarr i played a SK called Tjamp... i think and it was a casual server for me
On Corniev i played a Monk called Seerix/Stener and raided with fallen counsil.

I hope to see alot of you guys in game

Yours

Stener
Seric

Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi there and thank you for joining our forums.

At the moment due to the high number of applications already received, there will be a delay on your application, until some of the current applications finish going through the process. Please keep in touch with us, and you are certainly welcome to group up with any of us!
Gadgit

Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Wave Stener
Mags

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:27 am

Hi Stener,

a spot has opened - please contact either Mags/Lags, Seric or Fufinski in game for a trial invite.

Thanks!
  • Information