Banaroof ( 50 Bard ) - Mangler

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Forum rules
Please create an account using just the name of the main character that you intend to apply with as the username. Read this https://www.europa-gaming.net/phpBB3/vi ... p?f=6&t=19 post carefully before posting application.

Failing to use correct format in application post will have high chance that your application will be ignored.
Banaroof

Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:10 am

Hello there,

General character information

I have a level 50 Bard (Banaroof) as my main character and also a level 50 Druid (Banaroot) box. I enjoy playing both of them box or non-box so i am able to main switch around if druid is more needed.

General player information

I am from Hong Kong but i am a night owl so eu time zone fits me well.

Previous games/servers played on

Originally played EQ on a Taiwan server as a cleric, raided until PoP the server died down. Then joined TLP server: Agnarr as ranger up to Kunark, Coirnav as a Barbarian rogue up to PoP in Reckless Guild.
After Reckless is gone i decided to move on to Mangler hoping to join a guild to continue the adventure, looking forward to see beyond GoD.
Bryony

Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:16 am

+1 here - Hi Banaroo, this is Pelagia. Glad to see you coming over here!
Mags

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

Welcome tot he forum!

As with others, we are happy to take you on trial as soon as spot becomes available.

We will update this thread so make sure to check the forum.

Thanks!
Mags
  • Information