Application Pitti

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Pitti

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:47 am

Hi there, my name is Pitti and i am a new player to Agnarr but not a "new" player to Everquest.
I started my EQ carreer in 1999 on Rodcet Nife as an Woodelf Bard and played during EQ Origins , Kunark and Velious on that server.
Later i moved onto Antonious Bayle, since that was the most crowded european server. There i changed from my bard to an rogue. I played the rogue "Pittix" from 2002 to around 2012 on that server in the guild "Immortal Sunrise" where i was an officer and at the end the guild leader. I have 2 friends who played during that time with me in that Guild, who are current members of "Europa Agnarr" , thats Stunlok and Sukkubi. They told me about this server and this guild! Out of rememberance i decided to have some old feeling back, returned to EQ, created an Mage which is my current character here on Agnarr. I would lik to experience the old feelings, when you still had to bring 72 people on raid to have a real chance on killing PoP Gods.

So if you feel the need for a silky Gnomie Mage, here i am, still newbish but growing :)

Regards Pitti

Stunlok

Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:04 am

Hi there :)
His Mage is Lvl 46 atm

Mags

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 am

Soon we have german circle ;)

Xarma

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:49 am

Welcome to the forums. =)

Just send a tell to either myself or Fufinski in-game and we'll get you sorted with an invite as well as answer any questions you might have.
Xarma - Level 65 Wood Elf Bard

raato

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:54 pm

Mags wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:32 am
Soon we have german circle ;)
Would that be called Ginner Circle?

• Information