Kinebi (11 Beastlord)

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Kinebi

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:08 am

Hello wonderful people of Europa Agnarr!

I would like to apply for (trial) membership with my character Kinebi. He's only level 11 currently but that will change ;-)
Well, I just started playing on Agnarr and I am having a blast! I do plan to have alternate characters in the future (I know I will not be able to suppress that urge) but it will take a while before happening. I am going to focus on this Beastlord which is intended to stay my main character. (And currently my only one.)

I actually was part of Europa on p99 about 3 years ago (Shaman "Mythoclast"). But I needed to stop playing in 2016 for reasons but am now back and ready to rock :)

I'm German, male, 40+, living and working in Germany. My playtime normally is evening hours CET and maybe a little bit more on the weekends if no RL things are popping up.

I played EQ back in the days, starting in vanilla, for a couple years straight. I think it was from 1999 to 2004. (Yes, I then started playing WoW.) I think the last expansion I played was OoW. I don't remember what was current at that time. (My main was a ranger back then.) I do remember raiding SSRA but if I recall correctly that was Luclin era. I forgot so many stuff. I'm a noob again.

In 2012 or so I tried coming back to EQ. My old server (Solusek Ro) was gone. It was merged with Bristlebane. All my old toons were ready for me waiting to be played again. But honestly it was not the same. I was overwhelmed by all the stuff that has changed. Only played for 2 months or so and then quit EQlive.

In 2014 I discovered p99 and was messing around there with a couple chars and really loved the old EQ. I decided to stick with my iksar shaman but then again my life has changed and I stopped playing.

Well, it's 2018 and now I prefer EQlive over p99 (no bad feelings, just a matter of personal preference) because I like the TLP system and I like that Agnarr stopped at LDON which seems perfect for me. So, Agnarr, here I am!

Regarding raiding. I like raiding. But I am not going to make a comittment right now to become a full raider. I am a slow leveller and I will decide once I have a better grip of the game. Also, I will never be able to raid 3 days a week. Maybe one or two. But I'll find out when the time has come.

I know I am not lv 35 yet. And it will take a little while for me to get there. I still want to apply to this guild which, by its description, sounds to be a perfect fit for me. Why wait to learn to know all you guys when I could start forming a bond with you right now? ;)
The person that introduced me to Europa (on p99) was a Barbarian Shaman who's name I forgot (yes, shame on me!). He was a very nice guy and we did quite a few things togerther :) Maybe he's here and remembers me? :)

Anyway, I could understand if you discard my application because I am not lv 35 yet. But I still would like to ask considering inviting me!
This is all about finding people to enjoy the game and socialize with. Please don't think I am asking for free stuff or a guild that pushes my levelling (PL) or anything like that because I am not! (And I never did in Europa p99.) I don't mind fighting burynai with my (currently) 8/39 bare hands :lol:

I hope this text is not too long or boring for you to read. As I understood the rules I was supposed to tell something about me and here I go...

Kindly,
Kinebi

Edit:
This webpage looks really nice! Like the forum as well! Nice job! :mrgreen:

Xarma

Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:22 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I'm afraid the level 35 requirement was chosen for a reason. With the most important part being that very few members currently play characters below that level so it is very unlikely that you'd be able to get enough member feedback to pass a trial even with the extension system in place. While it is possible to pass a trial without being able to raid with us it is quite rare and usually involves atleast some grouping outside of our raid hours.

Feel free to pop onto our Discord (https://discord.gg/aUtsAgU) and check in the LFG channel if anyone has a character around your level that they might want to get some exp on though. If you're able to find someone to group with then it will definately make a future trial easier to pass once you've reached level 35.
Xarma - Level 65 Wood Elf Bard

• Information