Creme, 59, Shaman

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Creme

Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Hello Europa,
I play a shaman named Creme Brûlée, which is still raising lvls. I do not have any alts atm since I try to focus on one character. Im also not a big fan of boxing.
I am from Austria (the one in Europa :)) and I am a physician in RL. Im 30 years old, I like sports and I play eq since 2000 :). Well there has been some break, but eq has always been may fav game. Played on p99 for couple years (Char Name was Taredin) and tried some other eqemu servers, but I I wanna see content including Pop and luclin again.
Im interested into raiding, Ive never been a hardcore raider for sure. I think my online times fit the raid schedule perfectly, 3x per week should be possible to join the events. There are still a couple lvls to go till I will be ready, but I hope to meet people to group and exp together.
Thanks !

Fufinski

Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:32 am

Hi Creme, welcome to the Forums!

Until you reach level 65 all we can offer you is a Friends & Family invite which requires someone from the guild replying to this thread stating that they will vouch for you, otherwise once you hit level 65 post here and we will take it further with a raider trial.

Creme

Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:51 pm

understood :)

Supermodel

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:51 am

more shamans pls damnit !!

• Information