Treanna (9 Druid)

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Treanna

Sat May 05, 2018 7:11 pm

General character information
I am a friend of Tincea, I came from the AB server I am a full time raider on live in the guild shadows of doom, I play a level 110 Bard / 110 Shammy / 110 Wizard / 106 Ranger / 86 Druid / 86 Enchanter / 85 Necro / 85 SK / 85 Enchanter, and a toon of toons from 1 - 80.... I am coming to join my friend as a Druid on this server in the hopes to be friend/family maybe if my raid times don't interfere and I get levels needed I might apply for a trial.

General player information
Well my name is Janna, I am from California I am a experience Everquest player on the live servers but this will be my first attempt at progression based.

Previous games/servers played on
I played Overwatch before, and I been play on AB server in SoD, as I said I am seeking a friends/family spot of Tincea as my mentor.

Raiding ambitions
I play to apply as friends and family for now if that changes and I seek raiding I will apply for a trail in a future time.

Xarma

Sun May 06, 2018 8:00 am

Welcome to the forums!

You will need Tincea to reply to this thread stating that he'll vouch for you, then we can look to get you sorted with a F&F invite.
Xarma - Level 65 Wood Elf Bard

• Information