Gorgor ( 50 Beastlord)

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Gorgor

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:39 pm

General info: I would like to join with Gorgor my beastlord. I have a 60 mage Fizzban (coth bot) and 60 druid Ellisa on my other account as well if we need ports.

General Player info: I am an American who has EU play times.. Married father of 3 and a photographer by trade.

Previous Games/Servers: I started on Rallos Zek and then continued on to all of the other progression servers. I am an avid mmo player and tried everything under the sun.

My primary guild for many years is and was Rosengard. They are like my family and I love them very much. On Agnarr I was in Wraith Reborn with my alts but alas they were dissolved.

Raiding Ambitions: I am an avid raider and can attend almost all of the required raids. I consider myself a professional in all aspects of the game and love to destroy end content. I feel I would be a wonderful addition to your team.

Thanks all and have a wonderful day.

Fufinski

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi Gorgor, welcome to the forums.

You'll need someone in the guild to vouch for you in order to get a (Friends & Family) invite prior to level 60. If you don't know anyone in the guild that well yet feel free to hop on our Discord (https://discord.gg/aUtsAgU) and try to get to know some of us while leveling. Once you hit 60 you'll be able to do a raider trial with us, so long as the recruitment for Beastlords is still open.

Good luck!

• Information