Chosch - 48 Monk

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Chosch

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:32 pm

General character information

Hello, My main is a currently 48 Monk.
Not planning on playing anything else.

General player information
Tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, line of work etc. Anything you are willing to share just to give people a chance to get to know you as person.
Hi, I'm a Belgian player looking to chat and group with some EU people. My playtime is limited, but I still enjoy EQ as much as I can. But more laid back.
I have a 8 year old son, and a my girlfriend and me expect a newcomer in October :)
Previous games/servers played on
I played on Phinigel, a warrior named Teden , raided there with Odio. Left the server when the guild disbanded.

Raiding ambitions
I know noone in the guild but I'd like to connect with some players in my timezone.
I do not have the desire to raid in Luclin . That might change when PoP hits.

Fufinski

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:44 pm

Hi Chosch, wellcome to the forums.

A Friends and Family invite would best suit you. You will need to get a member from the guild to vouch for you by replying here stating that.

I know you have said you don't know anyone in the guild so try and group with members if you possibly can. This is our Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/aUtsAgU you can join there and use the public channels, such as our LFG one to try and get something going.

Good luck!

• Information