Frija Beastmaster Youngling

Please follow the instructions found in the <How to apply> post. Remember to register using the name of the character you are applying with. Also please remember to add both name, class and level to your applications subject line.
Frija

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi there,

I am Frija a beastmaster currently in it´s pre 20s and I am - first of all - really sorry that I didnt used the thread template correctly, but I already made 2 lvls during writing that application. (Currently lvl 16)

General player Information:
I am 34 years old, male and life in Austria with my family.

Previous games/servers played on:
To list all games may take too long, but I started playing EQ sommer 99, after I collected some online experience in Ultima Online.
Played on Brell Serilis for several months, until I found a LAN-cafe where I was able to play with others together on Firiona Vie Server.
One of them was Waii ("Feda") which whom I played next to next, smoked some cigarettes while medding or trank a beer.

Met him 3 days ago on Agnarr...

I played all classes to around 60/65 - EQ past Gates of Discord wasnt my game, I quite a few months after.

Raiding ambitions:
I am an MMO player. There has never been a time where I didnt play an MMORPG-game, but frankly for now I just want to find back into the game, but I am sure that I once will be ready for sume serious rumble! (8pm prefered)

Waii

Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Welcome to the Boards.

Hes a nice Guy and i vouch for him :)

Xarma

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:59 am

Welcome to the forums!

No worries about the subject line not being in the suggested format, it's mostly important for raider trials. =)

Just get ahold of myself or Fufinksi in-game and we can look to meet up to get you sorted with a Friends & Family invite.
Xarma - Level 60 Wood Elf Bard
Zarma - Level 60 Wood Elf Rogue
Zacrinaz - Level 3x Iksar Warrior
Zacrinax - Level 3x Iksar Shaman

Necromicon

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 pm

looking forward to adding another BST to the ranks!

• Information